Girls Mini chopper

GoldenMotor.com

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
So I have a 30ish cc Robin weedeater motor I will be mounting on my daughters mini schwinn OCC, any hints or tips always good. Will be running bike chain, so I need to get home and do some measurements for the sprocket sizes. I will also take off the standard exhaust and do a mini straight pipe to run similar to the one on my ol chopper. Also will be doing custum paint, thinking Pink and Black, has to be girly as two girls will grow up with it. I am thinking of a cute lil skull and crossbones with a Bow as the focal point of the paint job.

63galaxie

Apr 20, 2010
ky
hey sounds like a cool build would love to see some pictures! i am going to be running a 21cc featherlite weedeater friction drive on my 63 huffy galaxie any ideas? will be upgrading the motor as this is just a test. let me know if you have any ideas!

63galaxie

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Pics will be posted for sure, I just bought paint and stuff, I am hoping to get it done this weekend while she is away so when she comes home sunday she'll have a sweet surprise!
What size wheels on the Galaxy? I have always wanted to try a friction drive right behind the seat post, don't know how much modification that would require but I think it would look a lot nicer and be more incognito that way.

63galaxie

Apr 20, 2010
ky
well it take 26 inch right now but i dont know i may size down if i have to to make it all work out

63galaxie

Apr 20, 2010
ky
that was the same plan i have to do to mine hopefully right behind the seat but im not sure yet