a few questions, stuck.

GoldenMotor.com

mikeadamstattoo

Jan 6, 2010
detroit, mi
call me retarded but i have a question

how do i route the clutch cable? the instructions dont mention it, and any instructions online dont cover this. what the ****?

i have the cable connected to the clutch lever. im just wondering what i do down towards the engine. and can someone provide pictures?

also, how is the arm supposed to be positioned when the lever is pulled/disengaged?

second, when i put the chain on, its WAY too long, how does one make it shorter?

thank you in advance, i appreciate it. :-||

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
call me retarded but i have a question

how do i route the clutch cable? the instructions dont mention it, and any instructions online dont cover this. what the ****?

i have the cable connected to the clutch lever. im just wondering what i do down towards the engine. and can someone provide pictures?

also, how is the arm supposed to be positioned when the lever is pulled/disengaged?

second, when i put the chain on, its WAY too long, how does one make it shorter?

thank you in advance, i appreciate it. :-||
The clutch cable runs through a barrel like deal bout' right underneath the carburetor run it through the barrel hole and pull it out.Next bring the cable through the clutch arm notch (on the end of clutch arm) then put the cable stopper onto the cable,adjust accordingly,with the clutch handle not pulled,your bike should not move freely.

You will need to shorten the chain to length with a chain tool.You can also use a block of wood/vise nail punch the pin out of the link you need to shorten.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
it will go inward. it will take allot of force but it will go inward thats how it disengages. run the cable into it so its tight then pull the clutch arm in. it should move in. and yes it is supposed to swing outward.