Hello to everyone.

GoldenMotor.com

ienciu

Sep 21, 2009
Hungary
Hello to everyone from Hungary.

Hello.I am new.I make a bike and the question is how long approximately
will work the engine anybody know that,and this mount is good(this setup is worki but i whant a better).Or if you have a better idea please
share whit me.Thx.

Attachments

Last edited:

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
i like the setup on the little folding bike , but i,m willing to bet your engine shakes side to side a lot . if you look at your first pic . there is a spot for a rack or brake callipers to mount to . without changing your setup you could add a support between that mount and the spot were the top bracket attaches to the motor . this would give you a little more triangulation , and stiffen up that setup a little bit . i have a little folding bike about half the size of yours that i was thinking of putting a little weed wacker motor on . cool little project . just needs a wire basket on front and its off to the market . is there a way to disengage your engine from the wheel should the motor run out of gas ?

ienciu

Sep 21, 2009
Hungary
Hi.Thx.diceman2004 for your advice il doit.When i run out of gas i twist the screw and
i augment the motor and a screw it back.I hope you understand i live in hungary the english is not so good.Thx.

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
well your english is a lot better than most of the kids here , sure they can spell ( LOL ) real good , but you need a second dictionary to read all the internet abreviations . i hope you get it working real good , i,m seeing more and more people interesred in compact folding bikes like the one you built . i,m sure we will see a lot more of them