board tracker build

GoldenMotor.com

huntingpa12

Sep 18, 2015
PA

First off hello all, I've been searching the place for a few days and decided to post my build, the first pic is my frame. the frame is a old Colombia that I cut and welded in a new tube , it had a springer front end, but didn't look right, so I put a different one on I guess robbed peter to pay paul , I traded labor for that bike frame and a complete huffy (wheels and front off the huffy). the second is my jack shaft bearings and the 3rd is a b&s 3hp that I shaved the intake valve down on + I'm going to put a newer (bigger) carb on and a custom exhaust to match the looks of the bike

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
Those aren't url's. You're trying to link pics that are on your computer as if they're on websites.

When you click "post reply" you'll see a link that says "manage attachments"

It's under all the Smiley's riding bikes, under the "additional options" section. Click it, then choose upload from computer, browse the files, and select the ones you want to link. Don't forget to click the upload button after choosing the file. It's that easy.

huntingpa12

Sep 18, 2015
PA
I got some steel today for the tank and for the front end, and I welded together the motor mount plate ( just haven't welded it to the frame yet) and the one pic is what the exhaust should look like

Attachments

huntingpa12

Sep 18, 2015
PA
I am too, I've been planning this project for sometime now, I'm very blessed though, my friend is a farmer and he does most my welding (the structural stuff anyways)- helps with engine work, and my other neighbor is an antique dealer who loves bikes so I got some stuff on a trade.

tomorrow I think its tank design time!!

huntingpa12

Sep 18, 2015
PA
got a little bit of work done after school, about an hours worth of cutting and grinding and I'm not to sure the direction I wanna take the tank in, whether it be wide in front and narrow in back I'm not sure.

Attachments

huntingpa12

Sep 18, 2015
PA
my dad used to say he held the world record for getting the most use out of an angle grinder well he's past on now and its my time to hold that record, lol (see photo #3)

got a new motor plate made tonight the one with the bolts would not let me pull the motor on and off, SO that's gone!!

I welded on a new kick stand (the old one spun right around in a circle)

and I decided to make a tank out of wood to see what the shape would look like ( I'm better with wood craft than making on from the poster board)

Attachments

huntingpa12

Sep 18, 2015
PA
got my engine cover back from momma, boy does she do good work! and it only cost me taking her out to lunch!!

I make my wooden gas tank to see the shape, now I'm just waiting on the guy who does my welding to help figure out the best way to do this ( he's busy rebuilding a ford f250 we traded him labor for)

Attachments