Pic Thread: Post pics of your bike or a bike you think is nice!

GoldenMotor.com

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Here's some I've done!The blue and white and the red and white Schwinns are for sale.Not cheap!
e-mail if interested. [email protected] Kip.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: joss and wrench

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Hey,cornbelt.How doe's that motor move two people and the weight of the bike down the road?
I have a woman that asked me to do a tandem for her and her friend.I never saw her or her friend.
"e-mailed back and forth" so I don't know how much weight we're talking here.She didn't offer.
I did tell her that it would be a considerable load on the motor&clutch.
I would like to do a tandem though.Kip.

davex

Sep 17, 2010
north iowa
dont know how and am unable to figure this site out.have micargi prado deluxe chopper up and running and having a blast!! is there a larger motor available?

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Cool idea Monster, you could use your cables as 'strings' :)

I found this pic, I wonder if Shell casings can hold up to vibrations, heh heh.
"Go ahead, hop on. take her for a spin. The shells? Oh sure, sure, we emptied 'em out when we built it. Yeah pretty sure I think. Shouldn't be a live one in the batch. Hey, come back..."

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
"Go ahead, hop on. take her for a spin. The shells? Oh sure, sure, we emptied 'em out when we built it. Yeah pretty sure I think. Shouldn't be a live one in the batch. Hey, come back..."
Rofl! That'd for sure keep people from asking to "take'r for a spin" for sure!
.xx.

Monster, tyvm. Hey, don't be intimidated, just start with a base frame and start building onto it, then add fiberglass. Check out Camlifters recent built, fiberglass over a steel frame, totally awesome: http://motorbicycling.com/f15/20-inch-w-side-car-24224.html
You'd just need a little more frame and 'glass. :)

Now, Back to more awesome pics! Brought to you by Motorbicycling.com members!, thanks to our OP Motocafe!