whats the gap on my new bp6rhs?

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
I just installed my new slant head with a new ngk bp6rhs plug.I used two head gaskets.TO be honest, I really didn't notice that much difference.Maybe, a little but not $29.00 worth.Anyhow, what is the gap need to be set at? thanks

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Hey Pablo. What causes all that ratting and pinging when I am just idol? I believe its in the clutch area. When I let the clutch out it practically stops.When I pull in the clutch it sounds like everything is rattling and pinging. thanks

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Hey Pablo. What causes all that ratting and pinging when I am just idol? I believe its in the clutch area. When I let the clutch out it practically stops.When I pull in the clutch it sounds like everything is rattling and pinging. thanks
Chinese Idle. .duh.:-||laff

The rattling is most likely the engine turning the flywheel gear with no load. Nothing in that nether region is anything I would call precise. The floating gear could be making some gentle contact, could be the bearings, etc....try it with the cover off. Just for fun.

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
you so smart! yea i guess that is chinese idle. Its funny with the cover on it sounds like the noise is coming out on the sprocket side. I don't guess there is anyway to stop that rattling,huh? sure is a high pitch rattle.