Pirate Cycles

GoldenMotor.com

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi Mystic Motorbykes. I've been trying to reach Pirate Cycles for quite some time withour response through email and the voice mail is full today. Ive bought many things since January. 2-EZM kits, 2-sturmey-archer wheels, @4-husky wheels @7-sprockets @7-adapters Ive spent some money that took me all last year to save. I received almost everything with courtesy, good condition and very little waiting time. I am a satisfied customer. There's one special order I understandably have not received because those take time. However, after two business days I would like to comment on that. Pirate Cycles probably forgot to do what they said. The problem is the lack of communicating an update on the present status of this order, and two people telling me two different things concerning this special order and that's silly. Pirate Cycles is very well known with an excellent reputation for good quality and honesty, I would recomend them. They are on the verge of hitting the big time with the new store. It's probably one man running the business, you can imagine the headaches of meeting deadlines, dealing with stock, filling orders and running the store. I bet his mind is running the business when he goes to sleep at night.

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
i ordered from them once & have no hesitation to do it again.
i know it is near imposable to get them on the phone. i tried their IM screen name that i saw posted before & got no response. i did get a super quick response from e-mailing them.
this was before they opened their new retail location. so it may affect their response time.
i imagine almost all the dealers have very little profit margin. that leaves them unable to hire some one to handle the phone while they are working.
besides it being hard to reach them you will be happy w/their dealings.

Frickard

Feb 27, 2011
La Mirada, CA
Absolutely no complaints with Pirate Cycles. I've only had good experiences with them. I've placed a few orders over the last month and each time the shipping has been speedy and the products have been as described. I would highly recommend them!

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
oh yea! i forgot to say that i also got my order quick. i'm in FL & i think i got my order in 3 days. i also received an unsolicited treasure of candy from the pirates.

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pirate Cycles is AWESOME.I have made a few orders and have had only one problem,which Justin bent over backwards to fix.I will order from them again,for sure.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi. Yes we can all harmonize on the fact that Pirate Cycles is fair, honest, has a small waiting time and carries quality merchandise. I can breathe a sigh of relief after reading all of your replies. Thankyou. I stress easily however I try to keep an open mind. I have confidence that my small issue with the four piece special order totalling a little bit more than four hundred dollars out of a little bit more than two thousand I believe I spent total will be resolved to both of our complete satisfaction. The deal is that it is going on 4 months without any reply to my recent emails about this order. If Pirate Cycles does not get back to me, I would like to print the details on Thursday. Thankyou.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that Pirate Cycles probably forgot what they told me about this order back in January. Maybe the paperwork got mixed up in the transition into the new store. Still though those emails should have reminded them. I must be missing something or doing something wrong. I made an error in my first order with Pirate back in December, and Justin was so gracious that he said it was his error. I mean Pirate was very courteous and put two parts in a box, that I forgot to order, for free. I received two parts free that he did not charge me. I'm confused about this special order now. It must be me. I'm probably in error again. Thankyou.

brentemmons

Mar 28, 2011
Danbury N.H
I have ordered a lot from them in the past few months and got it fast no problems here,I even got extra treasure in my order also.Great job,going to take a ride there someday on my motorcycle to check the place out.
dance1

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Good experiences with Pirates here- have had several orders with them-
the man in charge was ill or had some surgery last Fall I think it was, and was shut down a few days- maybe something like that is going on again-

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
I ordered alot of stuff from Pirates online. Awesome guy! Im confident in his products he carries. Also fair shipping charges!!

Last edited:

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Only purchased a few times from them, each time they went the extra mile.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi. I called Pirate Cycles today. Matt answered then gave the phone to Justin and he took care of everything to my complete satisfaction. Very professional, straightfoward and he explained everything very well. It is my pleasure to do business with Pirate Cycles. I have to hurry to go to work. Thankyou.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
i wante to get a gt2 and a motor from them but havent received an email confirming they have them in stock....luckily dax had the one i needed...hope everything is ok...ish happens sometimes

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
please read the "MATTYS BUM BREAK" LINK ON THE PIRATE SITE, should be the top-middle picture link....

...this should answer questions as to whats going on w/any delayed orders!