Training Wheels Haha

GoldenMotor.com

lilffihn

Oct 18, 2009
Winona MN (southeast MN)
Hey There...me Again...i Made A Threa On Motorizing A Trike But I Was Thinking Of Putting Trainwheels On By 2 Wheeled Bike So It Would Stay Up...do You Think This Could Work?? Would It Be Able To Hold Me Up At This Speed???

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
dude, if you need training wheels dont ride a motorized bike! you wont be able to take any turns without tipping over because you have to lean. these things are already to fast for the average bike rider.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
3 wheel vehicles are dangerous, because of lawsuits you dont see many 3 wheeled atvs made anymore. I remember back in the 60s cops used to ride around on 3 wheeled cushmans and even that came to an abrupt end because of the inherent dangers.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Hey There...me Again...i Made A Threa On Motorizing A Trike But I Was Thinking Of Putting Trainwheels On By 2 Wheeled Bike So It Would Stay Up...do You Think This Could Work?? Would It Be Able To Hold Me Up At This Speed???
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,Is this a 5 year old making this post or it just a joke to get a rise out of us,becouse im not laughing