What's your bike's theme song?

GoldenMotor.com

noisydad

Jun 17, 2009
West Hartford, CT
Cool thread - it's not too often that my different worlds collide. I play in a surf-rock band called The Aquatudes. We do a bunch of my original instrumental guitar tunes and I'm working on one that will ultimately be titled "Motorbike." Stay tuned.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Dang Goat! 2:30 long ad on that, I'll take your word for it.

Mine'd have to be Megadeth - Take no prisoners

Thunderkiss '65 is in the top ten, for sure. Wherever I may roam, definitely. I prefer Ride the lightening over For whom the bell tolls though I do love shredding 'The Bell on my axe though.

\,,/

dragray

Mar 10, 2012
Indiana
"Get on the throttle" by the Cigar Store Indians....theme song to the t.v. show "Cafe Racer".

Last edited:

david jeffries

May 11, 2012
pennsylvania
maybe its corny, but the first song I ever listened to while driving a mb was wanted dead or alive by bon jovi. i had the song stuck in my head while building that bike, and put my headphones on so i could play it the first time i started the bike. it often pops into my head while riding and sometimes even while thinking about riding. "I'm a cowboy, on a STEEL HORSE I ride, I'm wanted, dead or alive"

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
maybe its corny, but the first song I ever listened to while driving a mb was wanted dead or alive by bon jovi. i had the song stuck in my head while building that bike, and put my headphones on so i could play it the first time i started the bike. it often pops into my head while riding and sometimes even while thinking about riding. "I'm a cowboy, on a STEEL HORSE I ride, I'm wanted, dead or alive"
That's one of my favorites too David. I think the individual ride has to have a theme song.

My version; (play song while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho )

"I'm a cowboy
On a aluminum horse I ride
I'm wanted
(Wanted)
to turn that thing off
Wanted
(Wanted)
to turn that thing off

When I ride these streets
A loaded six pack on my back
I play for keeps
'Cause I might not make it back