Hi All...

GoldenMotor.com

Mike Bike

Mar 7, 2011
themikebike.com
i just signed up to the forum, i have been making mb for 4 years now. my friend showed me his and away i was...lol. i wish i new about this forum then, man have i been missing out. i hope to have pics of some of my bikes on here very soon. i also hope to become a builder of 4 cycle mb's. i am build a site right now a have got themikebike.com as my domain. and i hope to make partners and friends on here i hope i have something useful in return.

thank you for reading my long intro
.flg.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Welcome friend :) Do you do machining? We always love people with brilliant new ideas for parts they can machine for our kits :) I look forward to seeing what you have to offer. Enjoy the friendly and knowledgeable atmosphere of the forum :D
-LS

Mike Bike

Mar 7, 2011
themikebike.com
Thank you LS,

no, i wish i had a machine shop. i am looking for one locally, but i have gotten stuff from sick bike parts and dax.

thank you Mr ambassador for the warm welcome.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
it should say "message" on the side. write something there :) Try reloading the home page, that might help

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
yeah the chat box is awesome, good place to just sit back and gather a bit of advice or talk about your favorite beer if the aleman happens to be there, anyways welcome to the forums :)