Custom Gas Tank dvd - AA++ rating Review

GoldenMotor.com

replay

Jan 1, 2011
Australia
Just a quick one to give the heads up about a dvd I purchased from this site.

Camlifter (John - ACMEMOTORS) has this post running in the for sale section of this site .. http://motorbicycling.com/f23/custom-gas-tank-dvd-26656.html

I put in the request for a dvd to be posted out here to Australia. John had replied pronto with all relative info and the deal was done.
Got the dvd here on the other side of the world in record time but not before John requesting my paypal details so he could return the change left over from postage. Doesn't happen everyday, so big respect.

Sat down and watched the dvd and it was perfect. Just what I had been looking for. No before after pics, no "here's one I prepared earlier".
This is the real deal. Every single step of the way informative. The man gets his hands dirty right before our eyes and by the end of the dvd you are left in no doubt of being comfortable to take on the project of the tank build.

Big Kudos to John, it guys like this that take the time to do these things for us that makes it all worth it, and we gotta support these guys.

Seriously, do yourself a favour. If you have ever contempleted building your on custom tanks, this dvd is for you. I love it.

Best $25 I have spent in a very long time.

Buy it!