Progress from central Florida

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Very nice. I really like the color. Is that an older Raliegh frame? That is going to be an eye catcher. Keep those photos coming and keep us informed of the progress. You might want to change and post your pictures in the 'Pictures and Video' section however. They might get more attention there than the 'Introductions' area. Or, we can move them for you, your choice.
Tom

pwrobleski

Jul 9, 2009
Florida
Very nice. I really like the color. Is that an older Raliegh frame? That is going to be an eye catcher. Keep those photos coming and keep us informed of the progress. You might want to change and post your pictures in the 'Pictures and Video' section however. They might get more attention there than the 'Introductions' area. Or, we can move them for you, your choice.
Tom
hey Tom, thanks man. It's not an older Raliegh frame. It's a mid 70's Sears and Roebuck single speed. I picked it form a second hand place for $10.00. It was in some ruff shape when i got it back around June. So do you think i should put the rest of my pics in this thread here or should I start a new one from the beginning to now?

.flg.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
tom beat you to it. your thread's been magically teleported over there.

(if you click "quick links" at the top of the page, then "today's posts" in the drop down menu, it doesn't matter where a thread's posted at, you can find all the new ones.)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Okay...... I found it, lol :p.... So before my project got all orange and purty it looked like this guys
Makes me wonder if Raliegh built bikes for Sears. A while back I looked at a Craig's List bike, a 70s vintage Raliegh and there is a lot of simularities. The front fender for example; The Raliegh had that nice little peak to it and it had the same style of fork but the Raliegh had little chrome covers over the ends of the flanges. Just curious.
Tom