New here and Hi to everyone

GoldenMotor.com

Red

May 16, 2013
Eagle Rock, CA
I've lived in CA all my life and my project is a 48-49 Whizzer that belonged to my great uncle, it is the only one left of his as the one that all together was stolen years ago and the other two bikes for building one were also stolen from where they were stored. So hope to have it up running one of these days.
Red

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Red- Welcome! There's going to be a bunch of people here that will be interested in that bike.
If you can post pics, do so, we'd love to see what you're doing. There is a ton of information here, the search bar near the top of the screen is really helpful. If you can't find something, or get stuck, don't be afraid to ask! There are many knowledgeable people here willing to help.
Too bad about those bikes getting ripped off... but you've still got a Whizzer to build!
Good luck!

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Welcome aboard motorbicycling.com, Red... You'll have a lot of fun riding a Whizzer down there in the city! And there will be parts available for it, also, if you hunt around.

...It's been a lotta years, but I was part of the crew that built that Glendale Fwy right through your area... it was a great job. :)
rc