back on board from BC

GoldenMotor.com

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
hi everyone,
great to see that the movement has caught on ;)
i originally had a chinese motorized bicycle setup about 7-8 yrs ago. didn't work so well :s
but decided to give it a go again. tried to get the old one running and not happening :( ... rings were busted up and destroyed the head and piston, ended up seizing the motor when i tried to get it going :s

so ordered up a new one. seems to be goin ALOT better than the original one did. a few hickups here and there, but that's to be expected with something like this.

old kit was all stock except the chain and the plug wire and boot.
new kit. i have a #41 chain,decent plug wire and boot,new NGK plug, a double freewheel rear hub being built up for me, a 40tooth sprocket be made for me(currently running 50T on spoke mount) , a thumb throttle instead of the twist, also modified an aftermarket tank with 2 petcocks, waiting on a racing CDI/coil setup, and looking to get racks front and rear, also designing and building a kick/pull start system.

it is a daily rider, as i ride it to and from work, to the store and other places too.
just wanted to say hi to all, and if u have any suggestions as to possible get something more outta my rig or something i hadn't thought of doing, that would be great :)

.trk