Inspirational Pix

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I love the expressions on the faces of people who've never seen a cyclecar before. There's a bloke I saw some years back at a ShelsleyWalsh bash with a side valve J.A.P. v twin, the car really did look like bedsteads, tin bathtubs and prayer.

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

you guys are into something i truly enjoy ---please keep it up

when i return to la i will see what kind of contraptions that are gas propelled i can create with my piles of junkyard collecting

beach-- like yourself i could use a partner in crime aka build buddy but surprisingly not easy to find in los angeles -- any takers !!!!

best always

Beachcomber

Nov 3, 2012
Redditch [UK] and Reichenau [Saxony ]
buba here

you guys are into something i truly enjoy ---please keep it up

when i return to la i will see what kind of contraptions that are gas propelled i can create with my piles of junkyard collecting

beach-- like yourself i could use a partner in crime aka build buddy but surprisingly not easy to find in los angeles -- any takers !!!!

best always
Buba,

yes a "build buddy" should be one of those "garage essentials" !!

Back in the early 70's my UK partner [ business ] emigrated to LA for "personal reasons". Together [ his money - my management skills ] we ran one of the UK's top US Speed Equipment shops "Americar". My pal [ Keith Harvie ] went on to become one of the USA's top speed wharehouses "PAW" [ Performance Automotive Wholesale ].

I was an ace away from moving out myself ............ what could have been eh ?

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

thanks for ther response beach

i truly appreciate- respect -and admire all that you have done and continue to do with all this automotive and bike etc stuff check my photog friend peter linney autofocus.net

Beachcomber

Nov 3, 2012
Redditch [UK] and Reichenau [Saxony ]
buba here

thanks for ther response beach

i truly appreciate- respect -and admire all that you have done and continue to do with all this automotive and bike etc stuff check my photog friend peter linney autofocus.net
Buba,

just noted your location .............. my pal Harvie started out in a small 'ish unit in Northridge CA - his neighbour on the estate was Don Prudhomme. I spent many happy years in LA on business [ and pleasure ! ].

Thanx for the kind words BTW - I've led a "full" life ...and still going!