inexpensive gearbox and motor mount for 99cc predator build?

GoldenMotor.com

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
I want my next bike to be a predator build when I get the money together. the build would probably come along a lot faster if it were less expensive. I can get a qmatic gearbox with a motor mount for $300, which is probably a decent deal, I am just wondering if it can be done for less. is there any way I can obtain a gearbox and motor mount that will fit the 99cc predator for less than $300? lmk.

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
your only limited by the skills you have with the tools available and the size of your junkpile

you want the ease of a bolt togather kit then your going to have to pay what
the people who are selling it for as they put in the research to make the kit...

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
dont have a junkpile or any parts relating to a 4 stroke build, having never done one and only having used and worked on ht engines thus far. perhaps you could give me a more helpful answer than that.

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
does a predator use a 78mm clutch?
if it does then you can

better make sure that motor mount is drilled for the bolt pattern of the pred

designing parts and then making them is not something i can teach you over a computer its learned by watching and doing tons of researching and being able to see what your building in your mind complete and working and seeing that vision in a pile of odd parts on your workbench

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I found a motor mount for 25 bucks, and a gearbox on thatsdax for 40. can I use a dax gearbox on a predator?
Dax chain gear box will not work on a Predator which has a ~ 5/8" diameter shaft output.
AGK is the only place that I know of that sells parts specifically
for the predator motors.
The motor plate from agk comes drilled to fit the 99 cc but
still needs the end frame mounts or you can weld it to your
frame.

http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm...e_Code=A&Product_Code=2306&Category_Code=99cc