A New concept for Motorized Bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

INRI

Dec 29, 2007
Hello,

Has anyone here heard of Revopower? I found this fascinating when I came across their advertisement roughly 1 year go.

I like that it has a very quite exhaust and easy to assemble and is not bulky.

I just wanted to know if anyone here was thinking about buying one or had heard of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome inri. i have read about them but like you i would love to here more. hopefully someone has seen them and will share with us

INRI

Dec 29, 2007
Thanks for the quick reply.

Ya, unfortunatley they have put off their "Grand Opening" before stating more quality control over their product. I believe they are set to launch first quarter in '08. I have been keeping my eye out for a while for any updates.

I'll post when I hear anything,

ChrisHill

Manufacturer/Dealer
I too am interested.
A current customer (now friend) spiked my curiousity regarding those little things...shame on him, lol.
He is on the waiting list, and has already pre-paid (from what I understand). When it gets released, and actually gets here I'll get to take a good look at it (hopefully). If I'm thinking right, he was originally supposed to have it about a year and a half ago, lol. Talk about a slow delivery :(

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Re: A New concept for Bikes

Price range?
I'd be a little leery of pre-paying though...think "Tucker automobiles" and "Bede Aircraft".

INRI

Dec 29, 2007

Price range?
I'd be a little leery of pre-paying though...think "Tucker automobiles" and "Bede Aircraft".
I believe the price range will be starting at $599 and up. The dealer will also be able to place the wheel on your bike.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA

Oops I thought it would print out the caption to the pic too....I'll cut and paste it below:

1897 motorcycle, showing the common ancestry of motorized bicycles and motorcycles. Note the radial engine built into the back wheel.

(The man's name wouldn't fit on the cut and paste)

15rms

Jan 9, 2008

I too have been waiting for the Revo power wheel. Seems very simple and not too expensive. With just one speed it would not have much hill climbing ability. I still think it would be a great addition to a electric hub motor on the back wheel. Heavy bike however when you wanted to use bike ways that don't allow motorized engines you could switch to electric. Possibly a good engine to tour using a recumbant. Many possibilities. I think it will be a great success.