2-stroke engine kit details

GoldenMotor.com

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
i will list measurements that people here might like to know, everybody feel free to list more information on the engine kits. This will come in handy for people making custom parts or gaskets.

Carb intake pipe: ext dia = 19mm/ int dia = 16mm
intake bolt hole centers, bolt to bolt = 31mm
carb clamp = 22mm
clutch rod = L 26.20mm/ dia 7.92mm
clutch ball bearing = dia 7.92
front mount clamp hole center bolt to bolt = 40mm
fuel hose= L 385mm/ ext dia 8mm/ int dia 4.5mm/ 3/16" fuel line

engine sprocket 10t
overal ext dia 46mm
int spindle dia 14.50mm

wheel sprocket 44t
ext 182mm
int 37mm

after market airfilter = 48mm ID

Heres some more info from 2door (Tom) thanks Tom for the info
Here's a few more numbers to add to your list. As you know I prefer to replace the suds and nuts with Allen head capscrews. I use grade '8' or the metric equivalent for all engine fasteners. Here are the sizes for anyone interested in this modification. Note, the lengths are based on standard diameter bike frames and will need to be adjusted for larger tubes. DO NOT subsitute stainless steel for grade '8' fasteners. Stainless steel is not recommended for these applications

Intake and exhaust manifold bolts: 6mm X 20mm
Front motor mount: 6mm X 20mm
Rear motor mount: 6mm X 55mm
All are 1mm thread. What we call fine thread.
I suggest using flat and lock washers on all of these.

Last edited:

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
but even if you have both engines you still might not be able to tell the diffrence because engine from diffrent companies may look to be diffrent sizes and have diffrent heads.
but if you dont have much room in your v-frame of your bike id go with the smaller engine,but you still must have room for the smaller one to fit.

helenmax112233

Jun 22, 2009
california
Thank you again Cabin. I am just back from my vacation. I ordered a 49cc engine kit. And now I can hardly wait to open the package and fix it on my bike!

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
i will list measurements that people here might like to know, everybody feel free to list more information on the engine kits. This will come in handy for people making custom parts or gaskets.

Carb intake pipe: ext dia = 19mm/ int dia = 16mm
intake bolt hole centers, bolt to bolt = 31mm
carb clamp = 22mm
clutch rod = L 26.20mm/ dia 7.92mm
clutch ball bearing = dia 7.92
front mount clamp hole center bolt to bolt = 40mm
fuel hose= L 385mm/ ext dia 8mm/ int dia 4.5mm/ 3/16" fuel line

engine sprocket 10t
overal ext dia 46mm
int spindle dia 14.50mm

wheel sprocket 44t
ext 182mm
int 37mm

after market airfilter = 48mm ID

Heres some more info from 2door (Tom) thanks Tom for the info
Here's a few more numbers to add to your list. As you know I prefer to replace the suds and nuts with Allen head capscrews. I use grade '8' or the metric equivalent for all engine fasteners. Here are the sizes for anyone interested in this modification. Note, the lengths are based on standard diameter bike frames and will need to be adjusted for larger tubes. DO NOT subsitute stainless steel for grade '8' fasteners. Stainless steel is not recommended for these applications

Intake and exhaust manifold bolts: 6mm X 20mm
Front motor mount: 6mm X 20mm
Rear motor mount: 6mm X 55mm
All are 1mm thread. What we call fine thread.
I suggest using flat and lock washers on all of these.

Sweet info dude!

Giggles to myself 'gotta love the metric system' ....... 3/16" :confused: