holla

GoldenMotor.com

haolehonu

May 12, 2008
hello everyone

my name is mike, I just ordered a bike from Spookytooth and it should be in here in a few weeks. looking for some riders in Tempe/Phoenix.

invader-zim

May 9, 2008
howdy
im from texas sorry
but welcom to the site!
the spooky tooths were my first choice but out of my price range
LUCKY:p

haolehonu

May 12, 2008
i got the black chopper, black springer frame, chrome apes 15inch, 48 cc
I can't wait to post some pictures.

I am totally psyched! Im only able to afford the 'tooth because of a fat settlement check via car insurance.

happy to see some responses!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. sounds like a real nice motorized bicycle. look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your adventures. welcome and glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hola mi amigo (^) Glad to see you have came over :D Welcome to the forum
You are going to love it here, great people, great advice, lot's of ideal's and plenty of thing's to learn.
Once in a while I ride my MB to phoenix area, will keep you posted. I would love to be part of your portfolio. I've got my bike torn down right now I've got some new wheels on the way.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here. Lots of motorize bicycle enthusiasts here from all over the country........................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I wish I could have afforded to buy a complete bike. I have had a ball building and rebuilding and rebuilding my bike, but I would also have loved to just unpack it and take off to.

Welcome and have fun with you bike.