Awwww sh....

GoldenMotor.com

jazz2561

Sep 20, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I know, I have been keeping yall in the dark on the build, well, it's time to come to the light. I went away from that monstrosity of a bike/custom tube frame hybrid to a full custom tube frame. In other words, I started all the way over, but the results are awesome. I'm not even done building and people are asking how old is the bike! Well here are the pictures. My facebook friends has named it bike of the year, but its still not done yet (and yes, I made my own crank.) I will post pictures and an explanation on how I got to this point later.

My whittle sister.

The wheels are electra cruisers in cream( it hints at the paint scheme im going with.)

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
WOW. Nice work on the tank and all. Liking where you are going with this. Fair warning: Thats a lot of motor for no front brake...

jazz2561

Sep 20, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Hi, everyone. Here is the updates: the bike is done, its very fast , and I have won multiple trophies with it, beating out other cars and motorcycles in some cases! The only major thing is that I ended up using my predator engine instead of the briggs.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Do your research on safe boiler construction and use, when they go wrong, they're proper, kill and maim, bombs.

On a lighter note, have you tried the bike on a dirt oval? You'd need a steel toecap on your left foot to make it work.

jazz2561

Sep 20, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I have not tried it on the dirt. As far as boiler construction, im using an self sufficient electric steam generator(flash boiler), which is extremely safe.