Ebola in Dallas, Tx.

GoldenMotor.com

cosmickid

Sep 11, 2011
planet earth
It finally happened, someone visiting Dallas who recently returned from Africa has been hospitalized with Ebola.
The truly scary thing is he was contagious for about a week before he was admitted to the hospital!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...nt-1st-in-u.s.-to-be-diagnosed-with-ebola.ece

I live 99 miles east of Dallas and that's too close for me!
I know we have members in the Dallas area & I'm praying for them.

Dave

borntofli

Jul 27, 2012
tx
I live in tx too....... I dont mind the idea of thinning the population of the world by half, but start somewhere else in the world.....

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I live in Colorado, and that is too close for me!!! They need to ban all flights from that region. Fire bomb them all, just like in the movie "Outbreak". I hope everything will be okay in those parts.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Lets hope we find a cure and innoculation soon. We need to save our bombs for terrorists.

dirtwarrior

Aug 29, 2014
kentucky
This may seem rude to most but contain the virus in Africa and let it run its course. The same people who brought HIV to the population

abikerider

Jul 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
It's ridiculous that there isn't a strict quarantine around Africa with such a scarey disease. I hear colloidal silver has been tested to be effective against ebola. I wouldn't take any untested ebola vaccine when they start pushing it and you better believe big pharma will start pushing it as soon as the paid-off bureaucrats approve it. There's billions to made making people sick you know.

dirtwarrior

Aug 29, 2014
kentucky
It's ridiculous that there isn't a strict quarantine around Africa with such a scarey disease. I hear colloidal silver has been tested to be effective against ebola. I wouldn't take any untested ebola vaccine when they start pushing it and you better believe big pharma will start pushing it as soon as the paid-off bureaucrats approve it. There's billions to made making people sick you know.
Quarantine and let it run its course.
Africa is a breeding ground for new disease

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
I wouldn't take any untested ebola vaccine when they start pushing it and you better believe big pharma will start pushing it as soon as the paid-off bureaucrats approve it. There's billions to made making people sick you know.

abikerider-You Nailed it.

Patchy

Aug 12, 2014
California
For the people saying that there should be a quarantine around Africa, do you think that is even possible? Think about what it would take to do that for a single country. But an entire content, you are crazy. There are big parts of Africa that aren't even effected by the outbreak.

It would be like quarantining North America because a handful of states/provinces have outbreaks. Its just not realistic to do.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
We quarantined our own soldiers after WWII to prevent them from spreading Yellow Fever and other ails. My grandmother used to point out the coastal islands where the soldiers were quarantined.
We quarantined our Apollo astronauts after returning from space.
We quarantine at-risk people because it works.

cosmickid

Sep 11, 2011
planet earth
The initial Ebola patient, Thomas Eric Duncan passed on this morning.
May the Creator be merciful to his soul.

No, it's not the end of the problem, but let's not be shepherded by the fear mongers,
racists & chicken hawks that are trying to inflame the public to further their personal &/or political agenda's.
Folks, let's leave the bucket's full of stupid where they belong, with the politicians.

Dave