Thanks to the Motorbicycling.com Mod team

GoldenMotor.com

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank the team of moderators who do an awesome job at keeping this forum troll-free. I had the opportunity to see (well, not see) them in action this morning as I read a couple of posts by a troll, and then saw that they (the posts) weren't there anymore after I submitted a reply to the O.P. in that thread.
Thanks for being on top of things, and not letting things like that sit and fester.

It's nice to be able to come to somewhere online and not have to deal with that kind of pollution.

Kudos, applause, thumbs up, and the like.

I'll have an Irish Coffee ready for each of you when you next make a trip through Vancouver. ;)

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
You will want to take him up on that offer, he makes the absolute best Irish Coffee.
(^)

Oh yes I also want to thank the mods for the chance to not have to deal with these A-holes.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I've been here since the beginning and it's awesome how the mods keep the forum clean. I know it takes a lot of time to monitor and keep on top of things so I thank Paul and the squad for keeping this forum family friendly!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
On behalf of Paul and the staff, thank you, guys. Occasionally we get a clown or two but we strive to keep that to a minimum so the forum is a place you all want to visit for fun and information, not shallow drama. We try.

Tom

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
On behalf of Paul and the staff, thank you, guys. Occasionally we get a clown or two but we strive to keep that to a minimum so the forum is a place you all want to visit for fun and information, not shallow drama. We try.

Tom

Controlling the shortbus riders is a constant and lonely duty and you do it well.
That's why you guys are my heroes.flg.!
*busts into blubbering tears and hugs your necks*

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
We've got one of the best Mod Squads on the net! They do great work for the amount I pay 'em................:D

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Chiming in with much agreement. The mods do a lot of weeding so that our crop of information can grow and remain effective and enjoyable. Here's to the mods!

Lightning Boy

Apr 19, 2014
Michigan
Agreed. I rarely see any trouble spring up, but when it does: the mods are right on top of it. Any problematic folks I've seen were dealt with fairly and firmly, in a timely manner. Thanks again for keeping the drama out!

Last edited:

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
As Silverbear said, "I concur"!

Dan
As do I.
I have been in the 'open forum' game for a over a decade with my own web sites and it does take a small team of dedicated people to keep an eye on things, especially in a G-rated forum.

Well done crew here ;-}