Green Coffee Bean Extract

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Still hanging at 213 today, but just barely. I'm knocking on the door of 212. That sounds great until you hear about the assessment I did yesterday of how much fat I still have to lose.

My saddlebags are still loaded with blubber. I'm definitely only about half way there.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
More progress to report. I'm down to 211 today. Still plenty of fat to work with though. Mostly now in the belly area. My saddle bags are finally starting to turn into wallets.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Bam, 209 today. Like I said before, I drop 2 or 3 lbs at a time, then get stuck for a week or two before dropping again.

Lately I've been eating about 1500 calories a day. Sometimes more, and riding my bicycle as much as I can. I try to ride at least 5 miles when I ride, but I don't ride everyday.

Since our kitchen is being remodeled, we're having to eat out everyday. That makes it easy to know how many calories I'm consuming, because the fast food places post the calorie content of their food.

Yesterday I had a Egg McMuffin, and large coffee for breakfast. With half and half call it 500 calories barely.

For dinner I ate a Whopper, and a small order of onion rings, with tea. Barely 1000 calories.

That was it. A lot of days I'm eating a little more than that, but that's what I shoot for.

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
Hi bikenut, sorry I haven't been posting as often as I should but I have been having some success.

I got on the scales last week and had lost 3 pounds. I have been volunteering at the Habitat ReStore 2 days a week and am about to go into a month of workshops to help me get back into the workforce.

Tomorrow is my weigh in for the week and I'll let you guys know how it went.

I have been noticing things that tell me that I am losing weight and my knee that has been bugging me has been getting better. I'm nearly walking normally with very little limp, still sore at the end of the day though. Movement and exercise has been doing better than I could have imagined. I'm not in as much pain after my shift and not as sore the next day.

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
Yahoo!!! 6 more pounds!!! If this keeps up I'll be under 200 in a few weeks to a month.

Of course your results may vary. I am hardly using the extract mostly just getting my butt moving. If I do I take it just after supper so that I don't eat my way through the evening. Oh yea I also take it before going grocery shopping. Saves money that way.

Take care all.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
After all that bicycle riding I did friday, I gained about 3 lbs. It's not the first time I've noticed gaining weight after long rides. I'm still losing inches though. The next time I drop weight it will probably be down to about 205. I'm now wearing my old work pants that didn't fit for a long time. I don't need to look for my fatty boy pants anymore.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Just because you're gaining weight doesn't mean you're getting fat, just means you're building muscle which is holding water.

I've lost 7 lbs now that I'm working out again, I'm just wondering how much I'll lose before I gain 3 lbs.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Just because you're gaining weight doesn't mean you're getting fat, just means you're building muscle which is holding water.

I've lost 7 lbs now that I'm working out again, I'm just wondering how much I'll lose before I gain 3 lbs.

I've always exercised a lot, but that doesn't do me much good usually, because it makes me hungry. This green coffee bean extract is a breakthrough for me. It helps me just enough, that my will power can do the rest.

I wore my motorcycle jacket tonight, and it fit me good. I haven't been able to get in it for the last 2 years. I'm feeling good now as I'm heading down toward 200 lbs. I didn't eat much today. Probably about 1000-1200 calories. That was a little less than usual.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
New low, 208 today. Slow going, but the trend is always down. Seems like I'm loosing about a 1/2 lb a week, which is fine. I do go up and down a little, but down more than up.

Still not suffering any, and I eat what I like, but no snacking between meals.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I've lost weight in both of my first two weeks on the GCBE without changing my eating much (and it's tough to lose weight during football season). I haven't done much exercise except for taking my pedal bike for a ride a few times a week (waiting on parts to arrive to fix my e-bike).
I heard on the radio that people in towns with winning sports teams tend to maintain their weight, on average, and you are more likely to gain weight if your local team is having a losing season. I'm blaming my current 222lb girth on the Astros. I'll stick with the GCBE a while and see if I can keep losing some weight.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Green coffee bean extract sounds like a gimmick but all power to you if it works for you.

I drink good coffee to knock my appetite down.
108 over 70 blood pressure measured today and it might have been lower if a hot nurse wasn't taking it. :D
Not bad for an old man........

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Green coffee bean extract sounds like a gimmick but all power to you if it works for you.

I drink good coffee to knock my appetite down.
108 over 70 blood pressure measured today and it might have been lower if a hot nurse wasn't taking it. :D
Not bad for an old man........
I don't blame you at all for thinking that, I was the same way too until I tried it.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I've taken the last 3 weeks off because it says on the bottle to take a break after 6 weeks. I gained about 4 lbs during this time, and now I'm having a hard time getting back on the wagon.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I'll have to reread my label about taking a break. I'm approaching 6 weeks.
I've lost some weight every week; even when I was too sick to do any exercise.
I used to drink lots of coffee to help control my weight, but it burns my stomach now; even with plenty of creamer in it.

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Yep, when I tipped the scale at 300lbs on a 5'8" frame and found it extremely difficult to wipe my own %@#$& I cried and went on a simple diet. I stopped eating junk, stopped eating anything fried, and started walking everyday. The pounds started coming off and 1 year later I had lost 100lbs. I gained back 30 and have been holding steady for 8 years eating sensibly what ever I want.

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
Hi all, it's been a while since I posted in this thread.
An update, I have lost 30 pounds in the last few months. I have taken the GBE but not consistently. I'll take it when we have a light dinner so I won't snack so much in the evenings. I have been walking a lot more and have a pedometer. I'm shooting for 10,000 steps a day. I get close at times but I haven't hit my goal yet. Congrats to all who have done well and keep at it for those that are still trying.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Hi all, it's been a while since I posted in this thread.
An update, I have lost 30 pounds in the last few months. I have taken the GBE but not consistently. I'll take it when we have a light dinner so I won't snack so much in the evenings. I have been walking a lot more and have a pedometer. I'm shooting for 10,000 steps a day. I get close at times but I haven't hit my goal yet. Congrats to all who have done well and keep at it for those that are still trying.
I should have reported back sooner.

I felt the initially they worked very well for me, but I didn't follow the instructions as stated on the bottle. It says on the bottle not to take them for more than 8 weeks. I felt like their effects started tapering off after about 7 or8 weeks. I kept taking them for about 90 days. The last few weeks I wasn't noticing much effect anymore. I tried not taking them for a week, but after a week off they still didn't do much for me. I waited 2 weeks, but still nothing.

I have about 25 capsules left. I'm planning to wait a few months before trying them again.

What I think happens is as time goes by you body builds resistance to them, or they just stop working for some other reason. I think I probably over did it by taking them for too long before stopping. I'll wait 3 months and try them again to see what happens. If the effect comes back I'll be more careful to follow the directions next time. Sometime in March I'll report back. It only takes one or 2 capsules to tell if they're working.