Favorite Band Videos thread

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Humble Pie......"30 Days in the Hole" video. My favorite bumper sticker reads "I may be old, but I got to see all the good bands".

Dan

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
There are so many I'd have trouble picking my favorite. I've spent hours watching vids of the greats from the 70s and early 80s. I'd use up too much band width posting links to them all.
Kansas, Foreigner, Bread, America, Doobie Brothers, Eagles, and on and on and on.

Tinsmith, Dan, That is a bumper sticker for the ages. I love it. Thanks.

Tom

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
I would be hard pressed to name a single favourite bad or song, there are so many to choose from in my head.. I think it often depends (for me) on the mood and the setting I'm in..

Since quitting my job a week ago, though, here's one that I've been listening to in my head from that day on:

Kenny Wayne Shepherd's Last Goodbye

1kbike

Aug 24, 2013
Missouri
I hate these sort threads because like beer, I don't have a favorite but I have those I enjoy more than others. I'm a musicsexual, meaning I'll listen to anything just about, from classical, to death metal. However, I love Billy Joel, 38 Special and Alice in Chains.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Good choice Lud! I was connected enough to get to see most of the mega bands in the 70's and hang backstage. (At least I think I remember being there). Anyway I still enjoy the small "club" venues. Got to see John Mayall not long ago here in a small niteclub. He's got a few on me, he's 80 years old, but still puts on a real good show.
Dan

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Like many here, I have a hard time choosing 'favorites'. But here's one fine performance.

The Moody Blues at some Paris night club in 1970.

They sound so good that at times I've been suspicious that I wasn't seeing them 'play act' to the studio recordings. But the stops and starts, plus an error by Ray Thomas and Mike Pinder, seem to indicate that this is really live.

I've seen some good groups sounding pretty good. But I've never seen anything like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdPlsov7bXY