Wooden spark plug

GoldenMotor.com

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Wasn't sure where to post this but it is part of my HT faux retro modification.

I love it when motor cyclist and motor heads look my bike over. Afer thier comments(usually very positive) I ask them if they noticed the sparkplug is wood. I always mention it when the engine is running. They do some real head scratching. Anyone who says it's not real I ask them to touch it. The few that did get one heck of a jolt as the magneito feeds through it.
I'm sure many of them have said later "you won't believe what I saw today, a working wooden spark plug".

Attachments

Last edited:

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Wasn't sure where to post this but it is part of my HT faux retro modification.

I love it when motor cyclist and motor heads look my bike over. Afer thier comments(usually very positive) I ask them if they noticed the sparkplug is wood. I always mention it when the engine is running. They do some real head scratching. Anyone who says it's not real I ask them to touch it. The few that did get one heck of a jolt as the magneito feeds through it.
I'm sure many of them have said later "you won't believe what I saw today, a working wooden spark plug".
Pics I want Pictures hahaha LOL

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
very retro but... whats up with the jug?? I've never, ever seen one like that. is it a normal 48cc? upon closer inspection it looks like it's like... a normal jug with a ton of heads on top. I'm really quite curious now.