can some one walk me threw my china kit i hsd it running now i have no ida what to do

GoldenMotor.com

grizadams

Jul 23, 2012
minnesota
Re: can some one walk me threw my china kit i hsd it running now i have no ida what t

First thing check for spark...if you have spark switch your blue and black wires around. That should do it.

ajslim420

Jul 22, 2012
las vegas
Re: can some one walk me threw my china kit i hsd it running now i have no ida what t

I tryed that sir whats the right way to connect wires??

ajslim420

Jul 22, 2012
las vegas

Its not working i try my best to make sure i do it right but i guess im not:/

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

You are going to have to be more specific about what you've tried and what the results were.
The engine needs three things to run: Air, Fuel and Ignition. Have you confirmed you have all three, and how have you confirmed it?

We can't help you if you don't help us. Simply saying it doesn't run is no help.

Tom

grizadams

Jul 23, 2012
minnesota

Did you check for spark and if so how did you do it?

ajslim420

Jul 22, 2012
las vegas

The bike sounds like it wants to go but it wont fire up should i try using starter fluid ?

ajslim420

Jul 22, 2012
las vegas

Thamk you for your help i got it to run ivreally apperiate it thank you!!!!

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado

Thamk you for your help i got it to run ivreally apperiate it thank you!!!!
you should share with the forum what it was that you did to get your engine running so that other beginners to the hobby can learn from your issue.

grizadams

Jul 23, 2012
minnesota

I second that...Let us know what you found out.