Chinese toys?

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Here is my china stuff..
Along with my Nirve beach cruiser with a 80cc china motor.. both are fun.
That's the one I'm interested in. It looks so good. How has it performed for you, gokart?

They have the chopper/bobber and the other sleek looking chopper. If I thought I could ride one with confidence that it would get to point B from point A without problems I might go for it.
Have you ever had to order new parts? If so, were they easy to come by? How many miles have you put on it so far?

Tom

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Rusty how you figure $1.50 a mile on a $750 scooter? Now 850 miles belt shows no wear.

If I keep it to 45 or under I get 90mpg.
That's EZ, Yank!

Cost of the machine divided by miles on the odometer.
1st mile costs you $750 and it keeps getting better. :)

From there, you factor in fuel and maintenance costs to get a real figure.

In the end, when it's on the block, you can do your end tally, then deduct what you sold it for.

A number of folks I know show a profit on everything they buy.
Well, almost... :)

I'm not so fortunate.

Best
rc

gokart25

Sep 26, 2011
Iowa
2door, I got it on Easter this year. I've put 500 miles on it.. I try to ride it every day, I fell guilty not riding my motorized beach cruiser...ha
I haven't had to do anything to it yet besides the battery died, I called the dealer who I bought it from and he is sending me a new one (warranty 1year), so in the mean time I roll it down the drive way and bump start it, just like my motorized bike (some have kick starts - haven't got that yet)... but the bike is pretty light weight so it's easy to push start. I'm happy with it so far.. but that is what I say about my HT motor too.
I haven't gone too far on it, around town stuff. Been on the highway a couple of times.. Like 60 or 65mph.