[FS] 66cc Engines + Tons of Upgrade Parts

GoldenMotor.com

BeaverRat

Jun 27, 2011
WA
Hello.

Just selling off my 2 stroke stuff as I am a 4 stroke man now...

All of these prices for the various parts were looked up online, and these prices were the cheapest I could find them for from several different vendors such as: Bike Berry, Piston Bikes, Bicycle-Engines, ThatsDAX, Sd Stinger Website, Pirate Cycles, Spooky tooth… I checked all over! The only parts not included in this sale that are necessary for the full bike conversion are a gas tank, throttle, chain idler, and fuel line. Everything else that is needed for an awesome motorized bike is below, and a ton of this stuff is upgraded parts that don’t even come with the kit. The engine with the carb on it is already tuned. The carb jet has been jetted to the proper size, engine is broken in, and was pressure tested for air leaks. Defective engine has less than 1 mile on it, and the working engine has about 10 miles on it. If put together well, this can make for an awesome bike with minimal hassle! An extra engine is a great thing to have as it will have all the spare parts you will need in the case that something breaks or wears out. The only thing that is defective about the spare engine (to the best of my knowledge) is that the crankcase gasket is pinched. I detected this during my pressure test for air leaks.

Parts to be Sold: (Bold = high performance aftermarket parts)

• RT Carb – 29.99
  • RT Carb Cable – 7.49
  • SBP Head Stud Upgrade Kit – 9.95
  • NGK Spark Plug – 2.49
  • SBP High Performance Plug Wire – 6.49
  • Ball Bearing Clutch Pulley (custom made by me, much better than stock) – 15.00
  • Opti 2 Oil – 7.19
  • Dual Pull brake lever (allows left hand to only handle clutch lever) – 14.99
  • 1 Perfect Running and Tuned SD Stinger 66cc Engine – 120
  • 1 Spare Engine with broken crankcase gasket (will not run properly until gasket is replaced) – 70
  • 44 Tooth Sprocket – 24.99
  • Rag Joint Clamp – 9.99
  • Clutch Lever – 9.99
  • CDI Box – 19.99
  • Clutch Cable – 6.99
  • 415 Chain – 9.99
  • Various Other Parts

Total money spent = $365.53+

Selling through PayPal only, so make me an offer (free shipping to mainland US)

These parts are sold “as is.” With that said everything currently works perfectly and will be double checked when shipped.

Last edited:

BeaverRat

Jun 27, 2011
WA
I have a this sale pending (will be for several months), but you can still make me an offer and it will go to highest bidder.

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Im interested in this lot, My nephew is looking to build a bike and wants me to help him. I just sold everything he would need a couple months ago, so Im on the hunt. If your interested in selling it let me know how much you want for it.

BeaverRat

Jun 27, 2011
WA
Ok,
The sale fell through - this stuff is still available! Make me an offer guys! Chain maker I tried to PM you but no response...