board trackers comming

GoldenMotor.com

firebikes

May 1, 2009
canada
hello. im designing a line up of board trackers for a new co coming soon.. they will blow your mind .. frames , tanks, forks, and bars.. so you the builders can build the bike you've been wanting to build.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
hello. im designing a line up of board trackers for a new co coming soon.. they will blow your mind .. frames , tanks, forks, and bars.. so you the builders can build the bike you've been wanting to build.
Sam, welcome to the forim.

Yes it's me I bought two of your Board Trackers, way back in 2009 the bikes I bought were the bare metal bike that you had powered with electric hubs, with the batteries hidden in the gas tank.

The other was Board Tracker was painted Indian Red, both these bikes came with forks, gas tank, handle bars, and were shipped direct to me at a very reasonable price shipping to Ro kville, Maryland USA for a very good price at the time of only $1,000.00 us dollars.

Sam, I've followed your buildsfor the last few years and I know that your bikes are selling quite well in Europe.

Congrats on joining our forum & I look forward to your offerings in the Custom Board Tracker genre as well as your Stretch / Chopper Custom Builds, I wish you success!

Peace Crazy Horse!

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
The board trackers on your website look good. Are you leaning towards offering frames and parts or completed bikes?