Robin Subaru EHO 35 & Dax Friction drive Kit

GoldenMotor.com

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
I have a Robin Subaru EHO 35, its got a couple hundred miles on it and the carb is brand new, it starts right up every time and runs amazing. Its coupled with a dax friction drive kit, the kit has its share of scratches and scrapes but still functions great. I had to fab a cable stop for the throttle out of cable ties, since neither the motor or the kit had one, but it has worked for me just fine so far. you could do the same or rig up something else, I was just lazy.

I have had and built every kind of bike motor kit around, china girls, EZM, I have had hondas, subarus, all kinds, this kit and motor are, by far, my favorite. I know that when i get on this bike, it will NOT break down, EVER, it never has so much as missed a beat. It has been one of my personal bikes for a bit and I hate to get rid of it, but I have a new business and I need every dime i can muster.

Im asking $250 plus shipping ( shipping will probably work out to be about $25 or $30 but it may be less) or make me an offer. so if your lookin to get out of the unreliable china girls, and you want a bike that you could ride accross the country and back without a single problem, oh yeah, and if you want the best gas mileage out of any kit, and you want a great price, then lets work something out! thanks for looking.

Last edited:

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
Im in priest river Idaho, shipping to CA should be around $25 or so, and im guessing at that, could be less, could be more, but shouldnt be much more

jork

Jan 10, 2012
Oahu
Hello, just sent you a pm please let me know if the offer still available

Mahalo,

Travis