Heavy Duty Monark forks with correct headsets!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I just finished re-welding (& re-working) a new batch of HD Monark forks... These forks are heavily welded in the crown area for motorized bicycle use!
These forks also include a complete headset that has the correct fitting crown race!! (^) (Until now this has been really hard to find.)

You can see all specs on my web site... HEAVY DUTY Monark Style Springer Fork, VMB store

I'm selling these to members of this forum for $129 + shipping... They're listed on my web site for $139.
Send me a PM.

Below are my new disc dropouts bolted on...

Last edited:

pease

Apr 3, 2010
htebhn
dig the classic look

is it functional though? Hope those massive springs work better than the avg MTB fork

got any videos of it being used??

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Yes they are functional.
Obviously a modern MTB fork will have better spring action than a fork design from 1952, but modern forks just don't look right on a 'old school' looking bike build. ;)

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Love the Monark Forks, You cant go wrong with that look ! Ive used them running disc and drum and they are sweet.

Motorbikermark

Nov 16, 2011
Western N.C.
Great to see you addressing the issue of the welds, Loved the looks of these forks just scared as all get up over the welds! I'll have to wait til after holidays but I'll be in touch. Keep up the good work.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Got my Disc Break mount for these forks. All I can say is wow!!! Looks sharp stops and changes the overall look and feel of the bike in a positive way!!! Thanx Norm!!!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I SOOO wanna build a cafe racer around these forks with the disk brake.. Hey Norm! Have you researched what it would take to put DUAL disks on this thing?