GoldenMotor.com

Ramrider77

Sep 23, 2010
Portland Oregon!!
Hello All: The new SUPER RAT ENGINES are here!!!.I wanted to get one for a
While now!! But The Stupid Company that they put in charge of KINGS MOTOR
BIKES, Is Whoreable They have had them for a long time, they just did'nt
want to sell any Until they got rid of lots of old stock!! AnyWay they have the
Super RAT Engines for $199 to pricey for me ill Wait to see if they are worth it!! there suposed to have 203 bearings, & i know a much bigger magneto!
so more rotational torch bigger crank etc means more torch. 3 prong spark plug
bigger mounting abilty one peice cdi! good & bad better design for them but
cant put lighting coil , no room. But if better perfomance more HP its worth it
they have better piston pin snap rings too! BEWARE OF this company if ordering whole kits or parts be sure you do it on the phone.Take the name of
person you talk to!! make sure you get right order!! like to hear some feadback on one of these!! Rat engines get them on GAS bikes .net
or Kings Motorbikes.!!! BE COOL STAY SAFE!! .flg. R.R.77

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
BEWARE OF this company if ordering whole kits or parts be sure you do it on the phone.Take the name of
person you talk to!! make sure you get right order!! like to hear some feadback on one of these!! Rat engines get them on GAS bikes .net
or Kings Motorbikes.!!!
demac from Ontario just got his today. To see what happened to him...look at this: http://motorbicycling.com/f4/grubee-starfire-superrat-engine-kit-26217-4.html#post249595

Was thinking about ordering one myself from them...but after what he said happened to him...will probably settle for the GT5 from another vendor unless others also have the Rat available.

demac

Mar 8, 2010
Canada, Ontario, Brampton
they have a UPS guy coming to come pick up the motor :) :) tomorrow. and send the new one with no shipping charges, or duty fees thats what he told me i guess we will find out from here.

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
they have a UPS guy coming to come pick up the motor :) :) tomorrow. and send the new one with no shipping charges, or duty fees thats what he told me i guess we will find out from here.
Good to hear that! Was hoping this would happen for you...because if it didn't...it's too easy for others to read what happened. The results being no more orders.

Make sure you keep us up on what's happening. If everything works out for you...may just do my order with them in about a month or so.