I have an EZ motorbike kit with Manual Clutch-whats it worth?

GoldenMotor.com

wildwestrider

Apr 17, 2009
Austin, Tejas
I have a New-in-the-box EZ Motorbike kit with the manual (Belt Slipper) clutch with the Huasheng 4 stroke. Never installed on a bike. Are these made any more? I only see centrifigul clutch versions for sale.

What should I ask for it? I think Suggested MSRP was $649 when they first came out,............but I believe I read something that it was later "agreed" to reduce the suggested list.

Brian in Austin

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
you are correct, the Silent Drive is not manufactured anymore

the MSRP price has dropped down to $600
just as a point of reference,,,
I sold a manual drive + 56t sprocket + engine mount (all used) for $170 shipped
I priced the parts low (IMO) to help a young member with lots of enthusiasm, but little money (I even included new pulleys)

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I have a New-in-the-box EZ Motorbike kit with the manual (Belt Slipper) clutch with the Huasheng 4 stroke. Never installed on a bike. Are these made any more? I only see centrifigul clutch versions for sale.

What should I ask for it? I think Suggested MSRP was $649 when they first came out,............but I believe I read something that it was later "agreed" to reduce the suggested list.

Brian in Austin
Did you sell it?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
you are correct, the Silent Drive is not manufactured anymore

the MSRP price has dropped down to $600
just as a point of reference,,,
I sold a manual drive + 56t sprocket + engine mount (all used) for $170 shipped
I priced the parts low (IMO) to help a young member with lots of enthusiasm, but little money (I even included new pulleys)
Did Sam? finish that Greyhound bike? I think he moved to the SF Bay area?