new lowrider with 80cc kit

GoldenMotor.com

capriottikidd

Jul 26, 2009
oceanside, long island
This is my mini bike/chopper lowrider with a 80cc engine fully installed. This bike has only been riden to test it out and make sure it is working properly.
So it pratically is new.
It also has gold cable covers on the wires, clutch, and throttle cables.
There are no brakes because i never got to install them but if you want me to install them i will order brakes.
I will also include some extra parts i have laying around that i don't need. I have a spark plug ,2 spark plug tools and some nuts and bolts a muffler clamp and a chain 2 chain guards.

I am currently asking $700 for the complete bike. I will ship it via UPS and when the time comes when someone wants to buy it i will get a shipping quote.
Or you can pick it up ---- either way i dont care.
Or make me a resonable offer for the bike and i will get back to you asap

You can contact me via e-mail at [email protected] or you can reach me at 516-316-4142 .... my name is Nick. Thank you.

Attachments

Mini master

Apr 25, 2010
New York
Very nice but the frame is in bad shape and don't you think the key hole you drilled is going to weaken the frame a lot no way in he'll your going to 700 for that maybe 300 tops.

capriottikidd

Jul 26, 2009
oceanside, long island
i no the frame is in bad shape, its a funny thing you said that because it snapped on me yesterday.
im getting a new frame and i am going to rebuild this bike the right way. and i decided to keep it because it takes off the line so fast, does awesome burnouts and and great wheelies. now i have two bikes, i might be selling the other one which is a bmx bike.

Mini master

Apr 25, 2010
New York
How much are you asking for the bmx bike? And it might take of fast but is not that fast in the long run.And it does not do burnouts on the road maybe on the grass these china motors are not the strong