Not so new at this - HELLO

GoldenMotor.com

signtist

I just found this site. . . .so hello everyone. I own 3 of the "Koolest bikes on the Planet"
My special interest is in the spring loaded chain tentioners. I have made all three bikes with a chain tentioner (GUIDE) out of old derailer parts.
I think these are a must have on these bikes!
Now for a question - how does this forum work? I want to read the posts, but it won't show when I click on a old post. It's just the top rider add, no post shows!

nick7269

May 25, 2008
TN, USA
I am new myself, and searching for more information about goodies available.

I will be watching for more post from you and your ideas.

See ya
Nick

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum. you can do a search at the top of the forum. what i like to do is click on search then click on advance search. type in what i am looking for and change it to search titles only. you can change at the bottom of the screen for that to be your prefered search type. changeing to titles only makes things a whole lot easier. to read any thread just click on the thread and it should open up. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Welcome to the group. I would enjoy seeing your three Koolest bikes in the world. What part of SD are you from? I lived in La Mesa for several years before I moved back to MI six years ago. I wish I had known about these bikes while I was out there...Kelly:ride2:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
My special interest is in the spring loaded chain tentioners. I have made all three bikes with a chain tentioner (GUIDE) out of old derailer parts.
I think these are a must have on these bikes!
Signtist, Welcome to the board! When you get all settled in, Please Please Please post pics of your derailer system!

Ken