15 most beautiful cars of all time?

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I only went to the Scottsdale Pavilions cruise a couple of times when I lived in the east valley. I don't think I ever saw a Ferrari there. Lots of Mustangs, Vettes and AC Cobra kit cars.
Getting back to the article, it still bugs me that the 1973 Camaro made the top 15 list. I thought the body of the 1978 Camaro looked far better, despite mediocre horsepower ratings. That solid lifter LT-1 small block available in the 73 Camaro was certainly a thing of beauty.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
The 55 T-bird
the original Corvette
the original '64 1/2 Mustang
the '65 Ford GT
Anything Ferrari or Lamborghini
Fiat 124 Spider
The Triumph GT 6 convertible
The first Olds Toronado
The early Camaro

Would all be on my list-
cars aren't ever really meant to be beautiful I think- maybe a Buick Riviera or Caddy
That 66 Cuda was cool because of all the glass- anything fastback was cool
The Rambler Marlin

The first 45 record I bought for myself when I was 10:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY

below are cars I've owned
The best ever being the red 88 Festiva- had over 275,000 and still going strong-
had to sell it when I had to leave after the flood
The yellow '69 cuda had a flowered vinyl top you really can't see in the pic, and matching vinyl interior
The 49 jeep woody wagon was my first car
I'm still driving the '96 Aspire and yet to turn over 110,000 - Thank the motorbike some for that!
The 2.5 liter 4 cyl Blue Dodge is also out in the yard with a bad tranny and will probably be gone this Fall.

Attachments

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
We lost something when engineering began to supersede art, there used to be a balance, we used to understand the grace of form & function combined;

Computers are wonderful in so many ways, but data programmers seem to lack the eye...

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Holy cow!! When did Jiminy Cricket become a Transformer??!!

I like that picture a lot!! Would make a great poster for a wall.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
The idea for the 'transmission' gearing is simplistic at it's finest! I bet it worked great.