I hate wheelbarrow wheels

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Don't tell me, let me guess. You're planning on putting an HT on it, aren't you?
Hey, neat. Twist grip throttle, clutch lever on the handles. Cool!

Tom

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I think I've see a motorized wheelbarrow on either YouTube or There I Fixed It. As a matter of fact, I'm having trouble thinking of anything that hasn't already been motorized. I've even seen a motorize suitcase.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Wheelbarrows, barstools, suitcases, bathtubs, outhouses (jet powered at that), living room recliners, Whole doggone sofas, propane tanks...man, I actually do wonder if there is anything left that nobody's tried to motorize yet. Anybody here know of something that ain't been done yet?

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Wheelbarrows, barstools, suitcases, bathtubs, outhouses (jet powered at that), living room recliners, Whole doggone sofas, propane tanks...man, I actually do wonder if there is anything left that nobody's tried to motorize yet. Anybody here know of something that ain't been done yet?

Single sheet paper airplane?

(And here come the youtubes of it being done.....lol)

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Marmot is the only thing not been done.
Yet.
Available in MX full suspension:

and lowrider with optional airbag kit:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Single sheet paper airplane?

(And here come the youtubes of it being done.....lol)
See. I told ya. No, seriously, they have these miniscule little electric motors you can buy that you tape onto your paper airplane. I'll have to post a link later.