GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Thanks for the comments, guys. The owner of this bike, Bruce, is pretty modest about his skills but I am always impressed with what he's up to. You can tell by the picture inside his shop he isn't messing around. He rides the heck out of his bike, hauls it around with a beautiful hotrod he built, and even takes the time to email and let me know what he's up to. Hey Bruce, thanks for keeping in the loop and enjoy your coming road trip. Don't forget to send more pictures!

Bruce Lee

Dec 13, 2010
California
Thanks for the comments, guys. The owner of this bike, Bruce, is pretty modest about his skills but I am always impressed with what he's up to. You can tell by the picture inside his shop he isn't messing around. He rides the heck out of his bike, hauls it around with a beautiful hotrod he built, and even takes the time to email and let me know what he's up to. Hey Bruce, thanks for keeping in the loop and enjoy your coming road trip. Don't forget to send more pictures!
Pat I e-mailed you photos of a bunch of little projects that I have been putting off. Like a mirror mount that will hold up to rough use, Lic plate/seat strut fabricated and powder coated, and a low profile starter pully. I worked from 6am to 10:45. I try not to work more than 5 hours on Fridays (Need to get cleaned up for water hole time)

Road TRIPS will start in April and run through September. I will send photos