2014 Vancouver Motorcycle Show

GoldenMotor.com

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Hey folks, just a quick heads-up for anyone in the region.

The 2014 Vancouver Motorcycle Show is happening at Tradex in Abbotsford on January 24-26. (Official website)

If you're in need of protective gear, shows like this are usually a good place to score deals on helmets, gloves, etc. If not, then maybe the custom bikes (and paint jobs) or other accessories and gear might be worth a look.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.

Yeah, it's nice. I'll be doing the usual, filling out every ballot I see. A lot of the exhibitors often have thier own draws (in a blatant attempt to collect info to spam you with later, granted).

It'd be cool to meet a few of the members in the area there, if anyone's interested (off the top of my head I can think of at least three of you in the lower mainland). We haven't made any plans on what time or day we'll check it out yet.

I'll post pics of anything interesting after the show.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
*bump*

Two weeks until the Motorcycle show... So far, just three of us planning on going..

Hey, my brothers and sisters in the US Pacific Northwest... Did you realise the current exchange rate amounts to a 10% discount if you spend your money here?