Another MotoDromo Cycles build "Grey Poupon"

GoldenMotor.com

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Hello again. I also just finished this classy grey boardtrack style motorized bike I named "Grey Poupon". Grey and classy, nuff said :lol: I did lots of detailing to the motor, made a copper fuel line, welded the chain tensioner to the chainstay, rebuilt the wheels with 11g spokes and threw in a sturmey archer front drum brake for good measure. Monark forks, Brooks b67 and a pair of brown Felt QuickBricks. Hope you like it.

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Very nice color scheme! Take care of it and it should last a long time (^)
Thanks Rod, I saw a pair of 1915 Harleys at a bike show a few months ago and fell in love with the color. Its powdercoat btw so it should definitely last a long time, and as for the bike, with the welded chain tensioner and rebuilt wheels it should also last a long time, my daily driver in college had over 900miles on it (said the stewart warner speedo)

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Lovely proportions and a very clean build. The colour suits your bike really well.
Thank you Intrepid! Ive always thought these cruiser frames look great with a low seat and flipped handlebars. I never thought I would do a grey frame because i thought it would look like primer, but im really happy how it turned out.