I hate Tupac

GoldenMotor.com

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Try not to generalize so much and the horizons of your world will be much broader. To be fair, I don't really like Tupac's stuff at all, some do, IMO his stuff is the polar opposite of some of the best stuff out there that pushes musical boundaries. If you can't understand that, you're welcome to your opinions, but be aware you sound 100 years old, lol.

I grew up with Hip Hop music on the radio so it's part of my culture, and I can appreciate the lyrical content of much of it because it gives voice to people who are in the struggle. Like I said, there's good stuff and bad out there, if I hear Tupac or auto-tuned BET rap on the radio I change the channel or skip songs too, lol.

Last edited:

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I may be old, but I refuse to grow up!
Seriously, 99% of "rap" is nothing but hate set to music.
I maintain my position and everyone who disagrees with me will be soundly thrashed about the head and neck with a dead mackerel.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Yes, opinions are like *******s, everybody has their own, and its not necessarily pretty, lol. You have the right to free speech so you can hate on anyone you so prefer to in a public manner.