Bank robber busted in Wal Mart

GoldenMotor.com

recumbentbill

Jul 5, 2009
millington tn
Couple of days ago a Local Bank was robbed.The robber walked up to the teller and handed her a note saying that he had a gun and to give him the money without the dye packs. The teller gave the robber what he wanted. The next day the teller went shopping at Wal Mart and passed the robber in the grocery dept. Their eyes met and both recognized each other. The teller got here husband to follow the robber out to the parking to copy the robbers car tag. Robbers now in jaildance1

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Speaking of Wally world:

Being a cop doesn't pay like it used to here (nor like it should) so some cops have second jobs moonlighting as uniformed security guards. One of our local officers who was present at the viewing of Walmart store footage of a guy wheeling a cartload of merchandise out of the place without paying also had a second job as security/help at an area pawn shop. As luck would have it, the thief in the video dropped by to try to pawn some stuff (read fence) which didn't belong to him. As the cop noticed the remarkable resemblance, he decided to call some friends.

Cops used to moonlight in various places up in Cleveland too. Gotta be careful, that rent-a-cop might be an off-duty REAL cop. Goodness knows I was.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
The you get the security people who think they're real cops... years ago I had to pick my sister up after work nightly at the mall she worked at for a week or so. Due to some (rumoured) problems, she was afraid to wait outside the mall for me, so I had to pull up in sight of the entrance she'd use. As her big bro, no worries, no one touches my sister and gets away with it.
The mall cop used to come around and threaten me that if I didn't move, I'd be banned from the mall. (I never stopped in 'no parking' areas or fire lanes). At the time I had t-shirts older than him. I told him that if he'd done his job right, I wouldn't have to be there at all. So he did "his duty." A few days after he banned me I walked right past him in the mall, smiled and told him to have a nice day. All he could do was stand there and get red in the face and mutter to himself. All it took was a call to the security company to explain what the scenario actually was. I heard later on that he was taken from the evening shifts permanently, and put on the same shift as two supervisors. (So it was Boss #1, Boss #2, and him working - meaning he went for the coffees for them a lot.)

Last edited: