Well im new to this world and i need tips

GoldenMotor.com

generalmyers

Jul 13, 2009
Pasedena, Md
usflg hey im new and i wanted to put a poulan pro model 114 on my pulse 180 magma fitness 10 speed bike. i know some of the things i want to do but i still want extra tips on what to do about some things i will be getting 2 1 inch sprockets and a 10 in sprocket if i can find one because i want to make a chain drive type. i want to mount the engine on the bike carrier rack. i want to keep my original back tire so i can still be able to shift gears. i was goin to put a small sprocket on the engine an another on the right side of the pedal mount. i am going to weld these sprockets on i am going to weld the 10 inch on the other side of the pedal mount i also want to know since my biggest rear sprocket on my wheel is 5 inches in diameter if that really is about a good gear ratio since my wheel is 26 inches. i also want to know if there is a way to amp up the horse power of the weed wacker. i also need to know how to muffle the sound on the weed eater. lastly i need to know how to couple the brake line with the throttle line of the weed eater to make the throttle line longer. i will add more details as i go along becausse i still haven't gotten everything together.
your new friend Takeem
P.S i also want to know if a bicycle shop sells sprockets that big.

generalmyers

Jul 13, 2009
Pasedena, Md
im 15 live in pasedena maryland and i mow lawns. one day i was thinking of riding bikes and mowing lawns at the same time so i had this idea a weedwacker powered bike. i love riding bikes and since i have 2 i thought why not. i looked on the expansive WORLD WIDE WEB (oh such drama) to see if anyone else has thought of this idea woe and behold i found thousandsof people interested in cheap speed. i thought of this for 2 reasons 1 cheap speed and 2 they raised the drivers age in maryland and i ironicaly got a car one year in advance luckaly the car was free.( a 1984 chevy monte carlo) i would show a pic but it needs a bit of bodywork first since i cant get a liscense till 17(it was 16) i have three years to get the car started and to make it look nice.(wait werent we talking about bikes) ah yes see well i need to get around and go places so i want to get a motorized bike so if and when i get a job i dont have to take long to get there and i dont already want to be sweaty by the time i get there. that said and done if you want more questions please ask generously.