Hello and good day

GoldenMotor.com

Davi

Aug 1, 2013
Colombia & US
I live in Philadelphia PA planning on building my first streched cruiser motor bicycle with bent springer fork and a honda crf50 engine. any help would be great.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum, Davi.
We need some specific questions to offer any help. What are you having problems with?

You might consider using the search feature and looking for bike builds with your engine choice. Simply type in 'Honda CRF50' and see what others have done. You can also check out the DYI section where you'll see many builds using non-kit power sources.

Start here> http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...446j13#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Honda CRF50&gsc.page=1

Good luck.

Tom

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Welcome to the forum Davi, there is a whole section on stretches check it out sure to be something to get the creative juices flowing.

Davi

Aug 1, 2013
Colombia & US
thanks. sorry i took so long to respond but i am not going to use the crf50 because motorcycle engine on a bicycle are not permitted here in Colombia S.A. unless it has a frame and engine vin on it and new for registration. would like to construct my cub90 with big wheels 21" and 18" wheels and motocross suspencion but that would be in a diff form i guess. i have this board tracker motor bicycle that im building.