Tom from WA State, west side, cascade foothills..

GoldenMotor.com

talltommy46

Aug 1, 2010
WA.State USA.
Hi All Motor bicyclers..
New hobby for me, but a very old hand at the 2stroke dirtbike thing(30yrs) racing, MX, offroad and sportsman RR.. My first Motor bicycle project is a GT5 w SBP shifter in an Alloy framed, hardtail 8speed 29er w Rockshox fork.. Should make a great crosscountry bike.. Haven't recieved the engines yet, en route, ordered one kit and 1 replacement engine.. Gonna be tinkering with the free motor, applying some of the 30yrs of 2stroke tuning exp.. I'll make the chinese motors go, no doubt! Looking forward to gathering and sharing info with all of you!

Be safe, stay FREE!
Tom

talltommy46

Aug 1, 2010
WA.State USA.
Welcome from Bellingham, glad you joined us. If you need anything just holler.
Heya Ghost0, SBP is in Bellingham? I might come up to visit you guys if you allow it.. Do you have a shingle out (storefront), or more of a backyard shop kinda thing? I'm not planning on making money from this motor bicycle dealy.. No competition for ya, just enjoyment for me.. I'll be doing some heavy experimentation with these motors tho.. Topends are so cheap for these, that I can destroy jugs left and right untill I find the right combo.. This is gonna be fun!

talltommy46

Aug 1, 2010
WA.State USA.
The business is in Duvall, but the R&D shop is in Bellingham.
Ah cool! I'm in the Wilkerson Carbonado area, just outside the park.. I'll stop by sometime.. I'll be fine with the motor, but might need a little advizo in the bicycle department.. Normally I ride open class twostroke MX'ers lol, and I can pound on a bike!! I'm gonna be hard on a bicycle, lol! Fun!