New build, FS MBMX + Morini 9.4 weld update *vid

GoldenMotor.com

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
So here's the Morini painted and with all the welds complete. I even made it look sorta nice.
Also filled in all the holes in the frame (like where the water bottles brackets bolt to)

Plus, in the works is this full suspension motor bmx bike that looks like it's going to be super awesome fun when finished!

Check it out here:

YouTube - morini weld updates + MBMX build start.mov

.shft.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Oh ya it's got a 80cc slant head china motor in it...with a ported intake/exh, gasket matched, race cut/gapped plug. Gonna tune the carb and get a hi-flo filter later once it's running /broken in.

Using Maxima castor 927 oil

here's a pic of the bike as it sits now

Last edited:

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Just went to get some new street tires from the LBS but they didnt have a matching pair.
Got one for the rear and ordered another for the front.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I've got one of those moto-bike Yamaha frames also, got the bike for Christmas when I was about 14 or 15 years old in about 1981 or 1982 man I loved that bike,I thought I was poopin in high cotton back then, I road the crap out of it and I jumped some of the biggest and tallest ramps of my life on that old Yamaha bike, it was a little heavier than my other bikes but it sure did land nice with that suspension, I just went over and got the frame from my mothers house about 3 weeks ago ( she still had it...! ) thought I might do something with it some day.

Great looking bike there, cant wait to see it when you get it finished.