Hello from Colorado

GoldenMotor.com

lightningstoreI70

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado
rmfla

Hi, I started being interested in Low Speed Electric Bicycles about 8 years ago. I drove one for 5 years before I bought a Van. I still ride the bike quite a bit and only use the Van when things are really nasty, too far or I have to haul something. I fill that van up every 2 to 3 months now. My Firebird just sits there.

I believe in the Low Speed Electric Bicycle enough I became a dealer. I70West Lightning Shopping!, Lightning Strikes in Online Shopping The Bike I ride now uses Wilderness Energy kits. Nothing fancy, just a decent Mountain Bike.

One of my projects was modifying a Jesse James Chopper West Coast bicycle to electric. It was a fun bike to ride. I sold/traded it to a company who made the poor judgement of allow someone to test ride it. They never saw the bike again. But it's a one of a kind.

My latest one is a throwback to the time when there was little difference between a Motorcycle and a Bicycle. This time I am using a Golden Motor Magpie kit on a full length chromed chopper.

I will show pictures in the areas where it suggest we show them.

Well, keep on a bikin through Lightning.

Dirt Nerd

Apr 15, 2009
Erie, Co
Greetings from Erie, CO - let me get my Whizzer project on it's feet, maybe you can be a bad influence on my second project? :)

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
Greetings from Colorado Springs, CO. I don't know what it is, but I seem to notice a lot of CO folks on all of the forums I subscribe to..not just motorized bikes.

Dirt Nerd

Apr 15, 2009
Erie, Co
Hey Drewd - I'm also surprised by the number of CO folks on here so far.

my whizzer H motor is currently in Woodland Park getting gone thru. I'll be heading back up there in a few weeks.