Jesse James West Coast chopper done right

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
That bike is GORGEOUS!!!
Yes it is...Dave has real eye for design proportions, especially with motorized bikes.

I'm working on the mechanicals for his Morini Spoiler build...I've seen the preview...It's going to be off-the-charts.

Here are a few more pics of Dave's past work.

Some are electric...

Jim

Attachments

frostythesnowman

Sep 20, 2010
Tiffin OH
There was a reference earlier in this thread about Lowrider Magazine. The company you're looking for is Aztlan Bicycles. I'm unsure of their web address. My daughter has misplaced my stack of magazines, and I have to find them. Aztlan is a GREAT source for chrome, mirrors, forks, wheels. etc. When I'm ready for some chrome goodies, this is where I'm buying mine. They have some really cool twisted chrome mirrors and kickstands that I want for mine. Also for guys using a B&G or Tecumseh motor like mine, Summit Racing & Jeg's is a good source for engine chrome. Look under Jr.Dragsters....

frostythesnowman

Sep 20, 2010
Tiffin OH
Jim, I LOOOOVE that trike. Dave is an amazing builder. His bikes are great. Thanks for the photos man, I appreciate it. Gives me few ideas to spin off of for mine.... Frosty

thine82

Nov 26, 2010
kingston ny
ok thanks for the forth page find... i read too quickly.. where do i get the tires at? or do regular ones fit because i know these would make us go slower i think but they are worth the sturdyness in gold for me..

SteveoSpeedstar

Jan 30, 2011
Australia - Northern NSW
Nice work! Great looking bike!! , just bought a West coast chopper myself and looking forward to motorising it. could you please tell me where dave got those engine mounts from? or just any info on the engine mounts would be good?

Thanks .trk