Taking your MB inside, an Arizona incident.

GoldenMotor.com

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Not YOU...I was addressing our uppity CDN friends.
Good heavens, my dear fellow, how dare you imply that my fellow Canadians are uppity. I've a good mind to remove you from my social register. You're accusation is untenable, unacceptable, and in poor taste.

Now that I've given you a good thrashing I hope that you've learned your lesson and we can be friends again.

Chaz

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Not YOU...I was addressing our uppity CDN friends.
In that case, disregard my previous statement, GO U.S.A., SCREW EVERYONE ELSE, WE ROCK!

Chaz, that was one of the most Canadian series of insults I've ever seen....it only would have been more Canadian if you apologized afterwards...which you kinda did... I love you guys, I'd live there.

sbest

Nov 3, 2015
Nova Scotia
I can't say anything to that. I was a soldier in a skirt (kilt).

1st Battalion Nova Scotia Highlanders
Where a man is measured by the size of his sporran!

Steve

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
That's about how I saw it Sarge... Bad day for him, good story for us.

To steal a line, his mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash. I ain't exactly big and bad, but I've got a right cross that was bred from the unlikely coupling of a sledge hammer and chain lightening. I've said it before, and its still the gospel truth, everyone wants to fight the Kaveman, right up till he starts swinging his fists about. Its amazing how fast some folks can run in reverse.

Violence is the only true universal language. If a non English speaking driver cuts you off, he may not understand your screamed oaths, or the offensive gesture you made. But a brick through the windshield at the next light will get your point across. DONT DO THAT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH FUN IT SOUNDS!!!!!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I can't say anything to that. I was a soldier in a skirt (kilt).

1st Battalion Nova Scotia Highlanders
Where a man is measured by the size of his sporran!

Steve
So that's what you guys call it... I was sitting at a coffee shop with my elderly Mother months ago and a dude walked by in a Kilt. I think it was about the time of the local Highland games. Moms Quote " Why is that nice looking man wearing a skirt"? I about passed out...:-|| My family has been to many a gathering of the Clans but shes getting so old she didn't recognize a proper Kilt. Dude even had a nice Dirk in his sock. ( that's what I call it ) Whenever I ride to the local ACE Hardware for parts I take the bike in with the gas shut off and mostly run out of the float. Don't think Id feel right taking into a restaurant. Electric sure. Your restraint is admirable MM

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
I don't really think of McDonald's as a restaurant in all honesty, it's not like they actually COOK any thing... Still no excuse... Just lucky guy didn't knife me or pull a gun...

I'm no longer sure I want to click that link...

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Under NO circumstances should you click that link. As to the bike in the; Place you go, give them money and food comes out. Like Mc D's or even a Taco Bell; If I were riding a Puch moped or a Vespa. I wouldn't take it in either. Get a lock and chain the size of a 12 Gauge 50 round bandouliere and wear it with pride. Might come in handy in a fight :)

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
I could go the other way,here in AZ... Get an ammo sling that holds 50 rounds for my 12ga... Very handy in a fight, and I doubt I'd have to lock up...

In the future, I will use my fancy lock and chain, or just Hawkeye the window the whole time...

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Ahh, go ahead and click that link! It's only my beloved Prime Minister wearing a pink anti-bullying shirt. He can wear whatever he wants since he is in the process of legalizing cannabis.

Pardon me for hijacking your thread but I think we all had fun with it.

In the end, the jerk who harassed you was completely wrong to do so the way he did. If he felt like he had a legitimate concern he should have handled it much better and not just fly off the rails telling you what to do. Some A-holes just have to throw their weight around.

my two cents

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Dang, I forgot about the exchange. I am now officially raising my two cents to three cents. Thanks, K, for pointing that out. However, there will be no retroactive payments.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Chaz, if you only knew how my mind wanders... Hijack my thread, I don't mind, I'll just do it back lol.

As far as your prime minister goes, rock on! Cannibis should be legal, everywhere. I'd like to see hemp based fuels at the pumps. If the dude at the golden arches had burned one, he probably wouldn't have been so dad gummed angry...