17 1/2 year collection

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
I'm finally retiring and had to bring home all the stuff I saved from the scrap pile. I never sorted it out so I've got plenty of time now. Hondas, Briggs, Kohlers, Techumsehs, Tanaka, Quincy, Peerless, motors, compressor, pressure washer, generator, diaphragm pump and hyd. transaxle, plus wheels etc. etc. One more load to go.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oh my! And I thought I had stuff to store when I retired.
I had about the same length of time to 'collect' but the reality was I had nowhere to put it so a lot I left. One thing I miss is my metal cutting band saw. Just no room for it.

Good luck and congratulations on your retirement. Hope you find a use for all your treasures.

Tom

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
That's awesome! both retirement and the collection, and a shop full at home. Wow, you will need the time to get all that together into some kind of projects.Congrates ..........Curt

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Thanks guys, I stashed it in three different sheds. It is a tinkerers paradise with all the hardware that's with the motors. Now I still have to bring four tool boxes, a band saw, drill press and lathe home. Those will go in the garage. Lots of fun projects and plenty of trading stock.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I can help you "store" the band saw, drill press, and lathe. Feel free to keep them at my place so you have more room. And you can come use them any time of course. All joking, but congrats on the retirement and it looks like your off to a great start on keeping busy.